Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Fun

As a member of Luxury Crochet, I decided to have a go at my first swap. I crocheted a few useable items and also a few fun items for the lucky person that was chosen for me by one of the Luxury Crochet site moderators. Pictured above is just a sneak peak of what is in Jeanut's swap package from me. I can't wait to hear from her when she gets them. I'll post more pictures of what is in the package after she gets it. After all, I don't want to ruin the surprise. Check my blog out in about a week for the update on my swap.

Oh, by the way. The person assigned to me is a guy. I am very intrigued to see what he has in store for me. Bob, if you're reading this, I can't wait! Of course I'm going to have too.  Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment