Thursday, March 4, 2010

They're Back!

Yep, the Egg Heads are back. Two students riding my bus were carrying egg babies this week. A student from the first Egg Head experience pointed them out to me. I think it was a subtle way to request a custom made egg topper for them. I whipped these up in just a few minutes. The kids really liked them and so did the teacher.

I made the Egg Head Topper below a couple of days later keeping a Razorback theme in mind. I'll give this to the next student on my bus that request one.

I did have a bit of fun making a three-face Egg Head. My sweetheart wanted to know if I had been drinking when he saw this last Egg Head finished. He thought I was a bit off my rocker to begin with for just crocheting hats for the eggs.

Hey, with four small grandchildren, I don't have much time for large projects, so I might as well amuse myself with these small ones. So what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment